You know that olive oil is good for you because of its healthy fats, anti-inflammatory properties, and other health benefits. Not to mention that nothing else will do your pasta justice. So chances are, olive oil is a staple in your house. Well, get it out, because there are a whole lot of other ways to use it besides eating!
- Shave legs: Use olive oil for the smoothest shave you’ve ever had. You’ll love how soft you’re legs feel, too,
- Remove eye makeup: Rub gently with a cotton ball, rinse it off, and wash your face.
- Hair conditioner: Warm up 1/2 cup of olive oil, (do not boil) and apply to your hair. Sit for about 10 minutes and shampoo.
- Lip scrub: Mix some sugar and olive oil. Apply to your lips to moisturize and exfoliate.
- Cuticle softener: Rob olive oil onto your cuticles before bed, and while you cook.
- Diaper rash: Rub on baby’s bottom for a natural diaper rash treatment.
- Remove gum or paint from hair: Rub it in and the gum or paint will come off easily.
- Fix a squeaky hinge: Easy, fast fix!
- Measure honey: You know how it’s impossible to get honey out of a measuring cup? Not anymore! Just coat the cup with some olive oil and the honey will slip out.
Do you know of any other new ways to use olive oil? Share with us on Facebook and Twitter!