Diaper rash cream… Turns out it’s one of those products that can help you in lots of situations, aside from the obvious one. Any parent already knows the value of a good diaper rash cream on a baby’s bottom, but I bet you never tried it to fix other issues. Here are some other ways to use it. It might just blow your mind!
- Get rid of a pimple: Dab a little cream on a zit and get rid of it fast.
- Eczema: Use diaper rash cream on eczema and other rashes for quick relief.
- Chapped lips: Do your lips get really chapped and cracked in the winter? Apply a thin coat of diaper cream to get them soft in no time.
- Razor burn: Get relief from the discomfort of razor burn- especially in sensitive areas.
- Scratches: A little cream on a scratch relieves pain and speeds up healing.
- Sunburn: Diaper rash cream eases the pain of sunburn, and in a pinch, you can use a cream with zinc oxide if you’re stuck without sunblock on a sunny day.
- Cracked heels. Apply a thick layer, cover with socks, and leave it overnight.
- Prevent and soothe chafing: The cream creates a barrier that will prevent irritation from your skin rubbing against itself.
- Hemorrhoids: Makes sense, I guess.
Crazy stuff, right? And now we know about another product that we can use in many ways. I love that!
Do you have any new ways to use diaper rash cream? Share with us on Facebook and Twitter!