We all like to get a good deal, don’t we? Money can get tight, so it’s important to stick to a budget. And besides, there’s something really satisfying about getting a bargain and making the most of your money. There are great deals to be had every month, and these are the best buys for March:
- Chocolate and candy: Leftover Valentine’s chocolate at a discount? Yes, please! Stores will want to get rid of this before stocking up for Easter, so make it work for you.
- Frozen food: March is National Frozen Food Month, which means that brands and retailers will have great prices. And since it’s frozen it won’t go bad, so stock up!
- Luggage: March is a pretty slow travel season- after the rush of the holidays and before the busy summer- which makes it a good time to buy new luggage. Prices will go up before summer travel season starts.
- Gardening supplies: Lots of stores have March sales on gardening supplies so you can get ready for the spring.
- Thrift shop bargains: Spring cleaning mean new inventory for thrift stores, which means great bargains for you.
- Winter sporting gear: Get the best prices of the year on skis and snowboards.
- Golf clubs: New models arrive in stores in the summer, so now is an opportunity for you to get great discounts on last year’s models.
- Air conditioners: Stores want to clear out the inventory from last year to make room for the new stock arriving in time for summer. Take advantage of low prices now.
- Outdoor grills: For the same reason, now’s a good time to get a new barbecue grill.
It’s always a good time for a bargain when you’re in the know!
What do you plan to buy in March? Share with us on Facebook and Twitter!